Trent College International English Language Summer School
Experience Life at a Traditional British Boarding School
Trent College International Summer School aims to provide a unique experience - offering the chance to experience life at a Traditional British Boarding School with an excellent balance of quality English tuition and exciting activities and excursions.
Our International Summer School includes:
■21 Hours of English taught classes with excursions and trips throughout the week.
■Make friends with students from across the world (Maximum 20% of one nationality)
■Active learning of the English language in small classes (Maximum 12).
■Develop independence in a safe, secure environment.
■Learn from Trent College teaching professionals.
Trent College tries to include all elements of your child’s time with us in the fee, so that parents are aware of the total cost. Therefore, we include the following;
• All tuition and classes
• Excursions, trips and activities
• Full catering
• Transfers and ‘meet and greet’ from Heathrow Airport.
Fees: £950 per week, 2 or 4 week course
Deposit: A one off payment of £350 on registration/booking.
Insurance: It is a condition of booking that you have full insurance cover.
We are able to offer insurance which can be requested when booking.
Pocket Money: We advise a maximum of £50 per student per week.
Trent College Summer School offers two or four week residential programmes commencing on the following dates;
Sunday 7th July – 21st July
Sunday 21st July – 4th August
How To Apply
1. Complete our on line enquiry form. http://trentcollege.wufoo.com/forms/x7x0k1/
2. Our Trent College staff will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your requirements.
3. Complete our registration form in full including personal details, dates, transfers and insurance requirements and return with all required documents including a passport photograph. Send with deposit payment of £350.00.
4. Confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the registration form and deposit payment.
5. Get packing!
Main Office Tel: +44 (0)115 849 4949
Trent College, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG1 4AD