Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer School
Samiad’s 2017 Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer School program is an exciting opportunity for students from around the world to come together for a couple of weeks to combine high quality football training from official Chelsea FC Foundation coaches, whilst also improving their English language.
As well as Samiad’s award-nominated English language tuition, Chelsea FC Foundation coaches will take our students through a range of different skills and techniques from elementary passing and receiving drills and team tactics to goal scoring and advanced individual skills sessions.
Students will get also get an opportunity to train at Chelsea FC’s official training ground in Cobham!
2017 Dates: July 9th - July 23rd / July 23rd - August 6th
Ages: 11 – 16 years old
Location - Box Hill School, Surrey (20 mins from Heathrow Airport & 10 mins from Chelsea FC’s Cobham Training facility)
• 14 days full-board residential campus accommodation (3 meals per day)
• 15 hours of English language tuition per week
• 4 x 3-hour football coaching sessions per week from official Chelsea FC coaches
• Structured evening activity schedule
• 4 full-day excursions including stadium tours of Chelsea FC and Arsenal FC, London open top bus tour and London shopping trip
• Training session at Chelsea FC training ground + tour of facilities
• Chelsea FC Training Kit
• Chelsea FC completion certificate and medal
• Industry leading staff : student ratio of 1:6