EASTER & SUMMER 2020 HOLIDAY PERFORMING ARTS / THEATRE COURSES: LONDON & CAMBRIDGE
Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to be in a West End show? NOW YOU CAN!
Theatre Tribe is the UK's leading holiday camp provider for Musical Theatre training. Inspired by a huge passion for the performing arts, Theatre Tribe welcomes students from all over the world who love the theatre and who wish to immerse themselves in the exciting world of show business.
Our courses offer the experience of what it is like to be in a West End show. The week is dedicated to rehearsing an hour long musical production, written and arranged exclusively by Theatre Tribe HQ, inspired by a popular West End or Broadway hit.
Our students spend 5 days rehearsing and ultimately performing the production, led by our West End experienced team. The show pays homage to the original musical whilst ensuring all 20 students have an even yet extremely busy role to play in rehearsals and 'opening night'.
Hard work? Yes. Challenging? Yes. Great fun? YES!
Key Features and Benefits of a Theatre Tribe Experience:
• Theatre Tribe enrols a maximum of 20 students per course
• Each experience emulates as closely as possible the atmosphere of a professional rehearsal room and theatre
• Training by working West End and Touring actors, singers and dancers
• Theatre Tribe shows are ensemble pieces i.e. there are no lead parts – each Tribe Member has an equal role to play in the production
• Tribe Members receive a free Theatre Tribe T-shirt, certificate, Online Login Password to Rehearsal Backing Tracks, Script pack, E-Welcome Pack and Online Video access of the final show
• Fantastic behind-the-scenes organisation to create a seamless experience for our Tribe Members
We guarantee everyone who spends time with Theatre Tribe comes away from their experience feeling inspired, confident and raring to go!
Open to ages 8-14 / 13-18. All levels welcome.
Only 20 places per course – EARLY BOOKING ADVISED
~~ EASTER 2020 ~~
* Sun 5th April – Thurs 9th April 2020 – THE GREATEST SHOW (The Greatest Showman) AGE 8-14
* Tues 14th April – Sat 18th April 2020 – THE GREATEST SHOW (The Greatest Showman) AGE 8-14
~~ SUMMER 2020 ~~
* Mon 6th July – Fri 10th July 2020 – MAGGOTS! (Matilda) AGE 8-14
* Mon 13th July – Fri 17th July 2020 – ICED HEART (Frozen) AGE 8-14
* Mon 20th July – Fri 24th July 2020 – MEAN QUEENS (Mean Girls) AGE 13-18 (Final Show in a West End located Theatre!!)
* Tues 4th August – Sat 8th August 2020 – MAGGOTS! (Matilda) AGE 8-14
* Mon 10th August – Fri 14th August 2020 – ACADEMY OF ROCK 'N' ROLL (School of Rock) AGE 8-14
* Mon 17th August – Fri 21st August 2020 – ICED HEART (Frozen) AGE 8-14
TT LONDON - South Hampstead High School, 3 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 5SS
TT CAMBRIDGE - St Faith's School, Trumpington Road, Cambridge CB2 8AG
“Fantastic – best holiday course ever! The big smiles on the children’s faces right through the show said it all. My daughter didn’t want the week to end. As well as being great fun, it was wonderfully organised too” ~~~ “Surprisingly rare to have such high standards in a holiday course. My son enjoyed himself so much, thank you very much for a really special week” ~~~ “This week meant so much to my three girls… so inspirational and they are so sad that it is over! They would do the next one in a minute!”