University of Lincoln, International Summer Schools
With students attending from all over the world, our summer schools offer a fantastic opportunity for students and staff to experience the best of the UK and University life. The College of Arts offers two types of summer schools – our International Summer Schools aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students from all around the world, and our Creative Futures Summer Schools aimed at students aged 15-19 who want to find out more about studying creative subjects at university.
The College of Arts has a distinguished history and is located in the heart of one of Europe’s most historic cathedral cities. With its own radio station, HD television studios, video and audio editing suites, theatre, fashion and design workshops, the College provides outstanding facilities , superb professional tutors and an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
The University of Lincoln is ranked 22nd overall in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2019, and was awarded gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017, judged as delivering consistently outstanding teaching and learning outcomes for its students.
Summer School Courses 2019
- International Architecture Summer School, 30 June - 13 July
- International Documentary Production Summer School, 30 June - 20 July
- International Filmmaking Summer School, 14 July - 27 July
- Creative Futures: Discovering Design, 15 July - 19 July
- Creative Futures: Fashion & Millinery Experience, 15 July - 19 July
- Creative Futures: Contemporary Dance, 22 July - 26 July
- Creative Futures: Acting and Stage Combat, 22 July - 26 July
- Creative Futures: Architecture of the Future, 29 July - 2 August
- Creative Futures: Future Filmmakers, 29 July - 2 August