Warwick Summer School in London 2020
University of Warwick Summer School in London
Sunday 19 July – Saturday 8 August 2020
Recommended by 97% of our Summer School Alumni.
Applications to our 2020 Warwick Summer School are now open following our immensely successful and fun 2019 Summer School, which saw students experience:
• University of Warwick’s outstanding teaching;
• the chance to engage with high profile academics and speakers;
• integrating with students from across 46 different nationalities and
• the excitement of London life for a few weeks
We have an even wider range of courses on offer this year aimed at UG and PG students including:
• Strategic Management
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
• Data Science: Foundations of Data Analytics
• International Business and Finance
• English Language for Business
• Behavioural Economics
• Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
• International Development
• Money and Banking
• Politics and Globalisation
• Computational Modelling for All
• Leadership, Communication and Innovation
• International Economic Law
• Communications and Marketing
• Introduction to Psychology
• Introduction to Economics
All courses are taught by staff who are experts in their field.
We will be running our Summer School from the beautiful self-contained campus of St Mary’s, Twickenham enabling you to benefit from exceptional teaching, academic expertise and social programme with our amazing capital city, London, on your doorstep
Apply before April 30th to benefit from a 10% early booking tuition fee discount. Alumni, partners, offer holders and groups of 5+ are able to benefit from a 20% tuition fee discount. The tuition fee includes three weeks of tuition, a fantastic social programme (see below) and inspiring guest lecture series. Scholarships are available for groups of 10+ including faculty tuition fee waivers. Please get in touch if you would like more information on group bookings.
Inspirational Guest Lecture Programme
In previous years Nobel Prize winner, George Akerlof, Gold medal winning Alpine Skier, Kelly Gallager MBE and Entrepreneur, Priya Lakhani OBE have shared their insights and experiences with our students. 2020 evening guest speakers will be announced over the coming months.
Fantastic Social Programme
In the tuition fee we also include a fantastic social programme including a meet and greet BBQ, three course welcome dinner at Twickenham Rugby Stadium, a curry, karaoke and disco night, film night, day trip to University of Warwick and farewell British Afternoon Tea reception as well as sports activities to take a break from studying.
In addition students can book for additional trips to London, Brighton and the dreaming spires of Oxford, The Making of Harry Potter and a West End Theatre trip to see The Lion King. Find out more
Live on Campus
Accommodation packages are all either room only, bed and breakfast, half board or full board - there is an option to suit a variety of budgets and tastes. We also have accommodation options off campus if you wish to live nearby in the beautiful riverside town of Kingston Upon Thames and self-cater.
APPLY NOW: https://warwick.ac.uk/about/london/study/warwick-summer-school/apply/