Boarding and Activities Tutor (residential)
Summer School Vacancy | July - August 2019
residential, fixed-term. (Accommodation and catering provided by employer.)
Wise Owl English Summer School, Kinlet Hall, Kinlet, Worcestershire, DY12 3AY, UK.
Dates of employment:
13 July – 18 August 2019 (37 days).
4 days at school, 2 days off-site excursion or airport transfers, 1 day-off (24 hrs).
£2000 for full course.
by employment application form only.
Indication of Duties:
- Deliver an exciting, engaging and safe programme of activities to international students aged 7 to 14.
- Plan, prepare and deliver your activity (independently) and other activities (working with colleagues). Create a well-structured, costed plan where applicable.
- As a member of residential boarding staff, you will be responsible for providing sensitive, safe and effective care to all students in the boarding house, ensuring that:
--- students maintain high standards of personal health and hygiene, the cleanliness of their bedroom area, and the organisation and security of their belongings,
--- students understand and adhere to the school timetable,
--- a sense of order and community is upheld within the boarding house and
--- high standards of tidiness, organisation and presentation are maintained throughout the boarding house.
- Safely and confidently manage a group of students during off-site excursions and airport transfers, providing continuous supervision, following the relevant itinerary.
- Campus duties; according to rota (e.g. student free time and meal time supervision).
- Attend induction day and participate in summer school set-up and shut-down.
Please visit our website for the full job description, qualification/experience requirements and details of the employment application process.
Please note that applications are accepted only by the employment application form at: