Boarding and Activities Assistant Manager (residential)
Summer School Vacancy | July - August 2019
residential, fixed-term. (Accommodation and catering provided by employer.)
Wise Owl English Summer School, Kinlet Hall, Kinlet, Worcestershire, DY12 3AY, UK.
Dates of employment:
12 July – 18 August 2019 (38 days).
4 days at school, 2 days off-site excursion, 1 day-off (24 hrs).
£2500 for full course.
by employment application form only.
Indication of Duties:
- Assist the Boarding and Activities Manager, who is responsible for ensuring the safe and effective operation of the boarding house, and safe and effective provision of excursions and activities.
- Act as the Boarding and Activities Manager on their days off.
- Help manage and contribute to provision of sensitive, safe and effective care to all students in the boarding house.
- Safely and confidently manage a group of students during off-site excursions and airport transfers, providing continuous supervision, following the relevant itinerary. Assist with planning of excursions.
- Plan, prepare and deliver your activity (independently) and other activities (working with colleagues). Create a well-structured, costed plan where applicable.
- Manage withdrawal/return of students’ mobile phones and oversee operation of the student laundry system.
- Campus duties; according to rota (e.g. student free time and meal time supervision). Assist with rota formation.
- Prepare for induction, lead induction day and participate in summer school set-up and shut-down.
Please visit our website for the full job description, qualification/experience requirements and details of the employment application process.
Please note that applications are accepted only by the employment application form at: