EFL Teacher (residential)
Summer School Vacancy | July - August 2019
residential, fixed-term. (Accommodation and catering provided by employer.)
Wise Owl English Summer School, Kinlet Hall, Kinlet, Worcestershire, DY12 3AY, UK.
Dates of employment:
13 July – 18 August 2019 (37 days).
5 days teaching / at school, 1 day off-site excursion or airport transfers, 1 day-off (24 hrs).
£2250 for full course.
by employment application form only.
Indication of Duties:
- Deliver a challenging, engaging and effective course of English lessons to a class averaging 12 international students, following the relevant scheme of work and the school timetable.
- Correct students’ work, including the weekly class exam.
- Write students’ weekly academic reports.
- Create a stimulating, student-focused and welcoming classroom environment for your group and contribute to the presentation of the EFL department as a whole.
- Participate in the development program (observations, feedback, TD sessions and skill sharing).
- Safely and confidently manage a group of students during off-site excursions and/or airport transfers, providing continuous supervision, following the relevant itinerary.
- It is generally expected that teachers would not be required to perform campus duties (e.g. activities, student supervision), however, this may sometimes be necessary in order to meet operational demand.
- Attend induction day and participate in summer school set-up and shut-down.
Please visit our website for the full job description, qualification/experience requirements and details of the employment application process.
Please note that applications are accepted only by the employment application form at: