Award-winning summer schools in London's West End
Two, one-week drama course in July and August 2019. Sign up now to secure your place!
Each course will include:
- Monday-Friday full-time training and rehearsals in one of our central London studios
- Small class sizes so you don't get lost in an endless ensemble - every student gets a chance to shine!
- Friday afternoon performance for friends and family
- Specialist masterclasses in a host of performance techniques such as dance, musical theatre, clowning, and stage combat.
- A ticket to see a West End show with a pre-theatre meal
- Perform at a West End theatre, such as the Tristan Bates' Theatre, Arts Theatre, or Leicester Square Theatre, on Friday afternoon
- Work with material from Theatre Workout's West End show partners
- Supervised child-care by insured and DBS checked practitioners
This course is designed to boost your confidence to improvise, listen, create and choreograph original performance inspired by speeches, music, poems, art and other stimuli chosen by the students, resulting in a performance on the final day.
Dates: 29th July-2nd August, and 5th-9th August
Times: 10.00-17.00 daily
Ages: 9-16 years
Venue: Covent Garden tbc
Price: £565 per student
Save 20% off 2nd place
Theatre Workout is a multi-award-winning company working with major West End shows to develop their official education programmes catering for over 8000 students a year!
Winner: Best Leisure Product, British Youth Travel Awards 2018, 2016
Winner: Best for West End Workshops 2018, LUXLife Magazines Global Entertainment Awards
Theatre Workout is a member of the Independent Theatre Council, British Educational Travel Association, European Tour Operator's Association, Creative Industries Federation, Action for Children's Arts, and Cultural Learning Alliance.