Unique, Creative English language learning through theatre and Active Storytelling for kids!
Jazzitup Kids Holiday Camps
• Suitable for 4-6, 7-10 & 11-14 year olds
• Fun English language learning workshops through drama and Active Storytelling!
• Themed days!
• Vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation and public speaking skills in English
• 3 and a half hours of English language workshops a day
• Daily cultural and educational visits and workshops in London
• Beautiful central London school locations
• 9.30am to 5pm daily (or half day option)
• Packed lunch, daily workbooks and caps provided
English language holiday camp for children from 4 to 14 with English as a second or alternative language. We offer themed days with fun English language learning workshops in the mornings with an emphasis on public speaking and new vocabulary and grammar acquisition through the stories and adventures of Jazzy the Juggler, consolidated by fun, interactive, educational visits to museums, theatres, palaces and much more in London together with project work.
We teach kids within a fun, no-pressure context where they are able to enjoy learning, sharing and expressing themselves according to their abilities. The focus for our holiday camps is to teach English through our method of Active Storytelling, learning and practicing the target language objectives both inside and outside the classroom while having great fun.
February Half term 2019
Easter Holiday camp 8th-18th April 2019
May half term 2019
SUMMER 8-19th July 2019
Abercorn School, The Old Grammar School, 248 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JF (nearest tube Baker Street)
SUMMER 22nd July-23rd August 2019
The St Marylebone C. E. School , 64 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 5BA
(nearest tube Baker Street)
Bespoke private groups available all year round